Saturday, March 14, 2009

FUCK YOU! WELL FUCK YOU!

well, here are few of things that i need to let it out from my chest, and i dont give a shit about your point of view

1. im a homosexual, yes i am, i am, i am, im gay! and theres nothing u can do about it, so fuck off

2. i drink, yes i do, and i love vodka, i do i do i do i do

3. i smoke, ahh, menthol =)

4. im not religious in any point of view at all, well its obvious isn't?

5. i heart dying.

6. i would love to see people being killed.( in the movies laaaa)

7. i hate horror movies.

8. im poor

9. im fucking ugly

10. i dont care about the whole world, coz im not gonna have children anyway, so YEAY GLOBAL WARMING!

1 comment:

  1. what's ur point? are you a Muslim?
    oh I love gays but I won't support them. It's funny to say that I love gays but you know, it's illegal in Islam. I'm bi. I don't know either I'm straight or lesbian. But I do, like everybody. I feel like marrying when I grow up and have kids. I like some guys and girls. okay I'm weird ya know.
    but, I do proud to be a Muslim.

    and you like to see people being killed? that means you support zionist? Palestinians have been killed. you like?

    becareful what you say buddy, not everything you can say. but, if ure going to say ure ugly go on!

    i don't know what to say more.

    ReplyDelete